- To be a professional, positive influence on the community.
- Serve communities by providing school-based oral hygiene services and education to children.
- Keep a patient-centered mindset at all times.
- Help reduce the severity and frequency of oral disease that in turn will lead to optimal health and nutrition as well as improved school attendance and performance.
- Protect our patient’s privacy by following all HIPAA privacy laws and regulations.
- Provide professional dental hygiene services that meet the standards of the American Dental Association, American Hygienists’ Association, and the state and federal government agencies governing the hygiene profession.
- Provide access to patient records for a minimum of 10 years following treatment.
- Not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, handicap status, or socioeconomic background.
Bridging Brighter Smiles partners with local communities for the long-term total health and well-being of its children. We welcome feedback, volunteerism and development support from the communities we serve through our program.